Yosemite Mt. -- Sugar Pine Railroad ... [cover title]. [San Mateo, California: The Western Railroader, August 1968 (volume 31 [sic, 39?], number 8, whole number 342). 21.5x13.5 cm, single issue; pp.  2-7 , illustrations, pictorial self wrappers, stapled. A brief single page account (with three illustrations) of the opening (10 May 1968) of the tourist railroad in Fish Camp, four miles south of the Wawona entrance to Yosemite National Park, using equipment purchased from the West Side Lumber Company, using the grade of the defunct Madera Sugar Pine Lumber Company, last used in 1924. A nearly fine copy. (#166889).
No statement of printing.