SAN DOMINGO GOLD MINING COMPANY. OFFICE, 514 PARROTT BUILDING, SAN FRANCISCO, CAL. San Francisco: San Domingo Gold Mining Company, n.d. [1898?]. 17.2x12.5 cm, pp. [1-3] 4-15 [16: blank], original tan wrappers printed in black, stapled. First edition. The company, incorporated 2 April 1898 in the state of California, owns large deposits (approximately 70 million cubic yards) of auriferous gravel in "a section of ancient river channel" in Calaveras County four miles north of Angel's Camp which they propose to work "by the hydraulic process." Imprint on title page verso: "McNEIL BROS. / Printers and Lithographers. / San Jose, Cal." Not in Rocq. A fine copy. (#167625).
No statement of printing.