ELDORADO ENTERPRISE GOLD MINING COMPANY[.] INCORPORATED UNDER THE LAWS OF NEVADA NOVEMBER, 1916[.] CAPITALIZATION $150,000.00[.] 1,500,000 SHARES, PAR VALUE 10¢ EACH ... [panel title]. [Las Vegas, Nevada: Ace Print], n.d. . Single sheet, 17.7 x 40.8 cm, folded to make eight panels, 1 illustration, 1 map. A small prospectus promoting investment in the development of the company's three claims in Eldorado Canyon with map and illustration of the claims. Nevada's rugged Eldorado Canyon District, located southeast of Las Vegas, was one of the more colorful and interesting mining areas of the late 1800s and early 1900s, up to the 1930s. There were literally hundreds of claims in the district staked from the late 1850s on. It was primarily a gold district, with silver an important byproduct. "It is a little surprising that a district once alive with activity should have attracted so little outside notice. This, however, is partly accounted for by the overshadowing predominance of the Comstock, Eureka, Ely and other districts noted in the early history of mining in Nevada and by the isolation of Eldorado Canyon. The rich ore shipped from the canyon in early days was taken down the Colorado by boat to Needles, Yuma, and the Gulf of California." (Ransome, 1907). A fine copy. (#170126).