ST ANDREWS HAUNTED TOWER by the late Dean of Guild W. T. Linskill. St. Andrews: J. & G. Innes, Ltd. "Citizen" Office, 1958. Octavo, pp. [1-3] 4-6  8-43 [44: ad], pictorial wrappers, stapled. Later edition. An account of the haunted tower at St. Andrews Cathedral, Fife, Scotland, first published in the "St. Andrews Citizen" in 1925. St. Andrews is haunted by several ghosts, the best known being a spirit called the White Lady who has been seen walking along the edge of the castle and the surrounding shoreline. Dean Linskill's account was first published as a booklet around 1925; this posthumous edition has an anonymous four-page "note on the author." The Dean published ST. ANDREWS GHOST STORIES (not dated; circa 1900), a popular collection of "true" ghost stories reprinted many times. A fine copy. (#170155).
No statement of printing.